29 Jun Summer Marketing Ideas to Grow Relationships and Your Business
Posted at 10:01h in Marketing Tips, Real Estate News
The sun is out and the days are longer, and with the Summer season comes great marketing opportunities.
Today, we wanted to share with you some valuable, yet easy-to-execute marketing ideas that can help bring growth to and shed new light on your business and relationships.
Remember, Summer is all about fun, so expand your horizons and try a few new strategies!
HOST AN OUTDOOR EVENT
- Invite clients, but don’t spend time talking shop. Have conversations you’d have with friends.
- Host it at a park or somewhere that’s family friendly and cater in food from a local restaurant
- Give guests printed information like a market report and a small gift that supports a local business ($5 local coffee shop gift card).
OFFER A ‘STAGING 101’ COURSE
- Summer is when people look to get home improvements done. Take advantage of timing.
- Host at a local venue and share home improvement tips (best ROI) or staging tips for sellers.
- Make it an open invite. Use Facebook ads to generate traction.
- Hand out helpful materials and your business card. Collect their info for future lead generation.
CREATE A COMMUNITY SERVICE DAY
- A brilliant way to help establish yourself as the local authority and give back to your community.
- Work with a local charity to put together a food drive or park cleanup.
- Provide food from a local business and give volunteers a branded souvenir like a water bottle.
- Take pictures and put them on your social media and use press releases and blogs to get the word out and recap the event.
- Send a post-event newsletter to everyone who attended
- Stay in touch for future lead generation.
STOP BY PAST CLIENT’S HOUSES
- Stop by and give them a summer themed gift (local business gift card, flowers, BBQ cookbook)
- Use the opportunity to check in, thank them for being a client and see how they are doing.
- It’s a great way to stay in touch with them. It serves as a reminder to them about you.
We hope that the Summer brings nothing but wonderful things to your business and client relationships! Of course, if we can assist with any of your escrow needs, contact us!